Friday, June 1, 2012

My Friday List #3: Favorite 24hr Tee Websites

I am a fan of the tee shirt. It can be worn with almost anything, and we all can't dress up all the time can we? My favorite tees to wear are pop culture tee shirts with geek references or tees with a cute design on them. The hard part is finding shirts that a hundred other people are not wearing. Nothing is worse than going to the mall and seeing countless others in a shirt you though was one of a kind. What I have found are websites that offer a print of a particular tee for only 24 hours. I love these websites because they offer tees done by artist and once the tees are gone they are gone. It lowers the chance of someone sporting your tee!


They offer mostly geektastic tees that will leave you nerd raging!

This website offers both cute animal designs and geek references


More Geeky Tees And They Offer Kid Sizes

They Offer Two Tees Per Day

The only draw back is they only print what they sell, so it can take up to two weeks to get a tee shirt. I really don't mind waiting that long for a tee shirt and I love the anticipation that comes with checking the mail box everyday!

No comments: