Thursday, August 16, 2012

Where Have You Been?

Well actually where have I been is the question. Sorry for the radio silence my friends but I some exciting news! I was hired last week as a 8th grade history teacher in Manatee County here in Sunny Florida.

It has been a whirl wind ever since from district meetings, pre-planning, room decorating, and getting to know the staff I have been super busy. So with that said I can show you some photos from my class and other goodies from school. I hope you guys are excited as I am. 


 Got this little number in my mailbox today!

 The Keys to my Room! 

 The Front Of My Classroom

 Student Area and More Decorations

 Back Corner With My Desk

My Desk

I love my new job and all the people I work with! Being a 1st year teacher you need that support. Being there I feel I have it and then some they are the best!
Tomorrow another installment of Smile Its Friday!

No comments: