Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The last few months through my camera phone

It has been a while since I have done one of these posts! It is defiantly a bit harder since I have changed phones, been teaching, and I had to learn how to upload them back to sky drive since my Galaxy 3 does not upload them automatically (Google vs Windows). 

So here are some of the best from the last 5 months. 

 Christmas was full of geeky presents!


 Now Almost all of my Friends are married! I am down to two left!

 Spent a lot of time hanging out with friends!
Check out the lovely Sara's Blog

 Bought some amazing cupcakes!

 Hung out with Thomas Jefferson in Virginia

 Went to a Couple of my Husband's Shows with the Twin!

 Started the Student Government at my School

 Made plenty of examples for my students when it comes to assignments
 Spent some time at the aquarium with the Hubby


Got a new hair cut and style


Enjoy your day lovelies!

No comments: